We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to work remotely on a core projects that form a RTB exchange. The Exchange operates over 100k requests/s and all teams constantly face with high volume, low latency and geo-distributed challenges.
This is a 100% remote position, for qualified candidates we help with visa and relocation to Wrocław, Poland.
For B2B contracts we are offering 150-180 PLN/h
We are looking for engineers with Java as primary language with experience working on high throughput and low latency applications, knowledge of Scala or any additional programming languages is a plus.
If you like solving hard and technically challenging problems, join us to use those skills here to create real-time, concurrent, globally distributed systems applications and services. We continually improve our skills and solve hard problems like cross data center replication and running low-latency software on geo-distributed workloads.
Note about working hours: It’s OK to work in CET/CEST timezone, but there are meetings or other events that will require flexibility on your side
If you think you are a good fit even though you don’t meet all requirements – please apply, we are currently filling multiple roles and will do our best to find the best match.
- Work on low-latency and high-volume scalable platform – core exchange functionality
- Create new and maintain existing projects in Java
- Scale, troubleshoot and fix existing applications and services
- Own a complex set of services and applications
- Focus on low level performance tuning of applications running 24/7
- Lead technical discussions leading to improvements in tools, processes or projects
- 70% time – new development; 30% – bug fixing, maintenance
- very good knowledge of Java
- minimum 8 years of relevant professional experience
- low latency and high throughput programming
- caching, low level optimizations, Linux internals experience
- Database experience, for example: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis
- CI/CD experience
- Real Time Bidding (RTB), AdTech, High Frequency Trading (HFT) experience
- Apache Kafka
- Devops experience (Chef, Jenkins, CircleCI)
- C++, Scala, Go
Our Client is a company hiring over 150 employees, headquartered in NYC, the company operates a large RTB exchange and multiple other supporting services.
Client takes great care of engineer happiness and puts great value on technical excellence, they understand that it takes time to do things right and value that over half-backed solutions.