We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to work remotely on a core projects that form a RTB exchange. We process over 100k requests/s and all teams constantly face with high volume, low latency and geo-distributed challenges.
We value technical excellence and you will have both resources and time to deliver world-class code.
This is a 100% remote position, for qualified candidates we help with visa and relocation to Wrocław, Poland.
You will be working with team members in NYC and Poland.
Salary range for this role: B2B: 30000 – 35000 PLN/month, UoP: 25000 – 30000 PLN/month, we can pay in PLN, EUR or USD.
We are happy to negotiate higher compensation if you are an ideal candidate.
We are looking for engineers with Java as primary language with experience working on high throughput and low latency applications, Real Time Bidding (RTB) or similar experience is required.
If you like solving hard and technically challenging problems, join us to use those skills here to create real-time, concurrent, globally distributed systems applications and services. We continually improve our skills and solve hard problems like cross data center replication and running low-latency software on geo-distributed workloads.
If you think you are a good fit even though you don’t meet all requirements – please apply, we are currently filling multiple roles and will do our best to find the best match.
- Work on low-latency and high-volume scalable platform – core exchange functionality
- Create new and maintain existing projects in Java
- Scale, troubleshoot and fix existing applications and services
- Own a complex set of services and applications
- Focus on low level performance tuning of applications running 24/7
- Lead technical discussions leading to improvements in tools, processes or projects
- 70% time – new development; 30% – bug fixing, maintenance
- very good knowledge of Java
- Real Time Bidding (RTB), AdTech/MarTech or High Frequency Trading (HFT) experience
- minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience
- multi threading, low latency and high throughput programming
- caching, low level optimizations, Linux internals experience
- Database experience, for example: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis
- CI/CD experience
- Apache Kafka
- Devops experience (Chef, Jenkins, CircleCI)
- C++, Scala, Go