We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to work remotely on a core projects that form a RTB exchange. We process over 10 millions of requests per second and all teams constantly face with high volume, low latency and geo-distributed challenges.
We value technical excellence and you will have both resources and time to deliver world-class code.
This is a 100% remote position, for qualified candidates we help with visa and relocation to Wrocław, Poland.
You will be working with team members in NYC and Poland.
Salary range for this role: B2B: 24000 – 30000 PLN/month, UoP: 20000 – 25000 PLN/month, we can pay in PLN, EUR or USD.
We are happy to negotiate higher compensation if you are an ideal candidate.
We are looking for engineers with Go as primary programming language with significant previous experience in C++/Python/Java experience working on high throughput and low latency applications.
If you like solving hard and technically challenging problems, join us to use those skills here to create real-time, concurrent, globally distributed systems applications and services. We continually improve our skills and solve hard problems like cross data center replication and running low-latency software on geo-distributed workloads.
If you think you are a good fit even though you don’t meet all requirements – please apply, we are currently filling multiple roles and will do our best to find the best match.
- Work on low-latency and high-volume scalable platform – core exchange functionality – up to 10M req/s
- Create new and maintain existing projects in Go
- Work on legacy C++ and/or Python application (including migration to Go)
- Scale, troubleshoot and fix existing applications and services
- Own a complex set of services and applications
- Lead technical discussions leading to improvements in tools, processes or projects
- Work as part of team of 6 other senior/staff engineers
- 70% time – new development; 30% – bug fixing, maintenance
- good knowledge of Go (min 1 year)
- previous experience in C++ or Python
- minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience
- low latency and high throughput programming
- caching, low level optimizations, Linux internals experience
- Database experience, for example: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
- CI/CD experience
- Real Time Bidding (RTB), AdTech, High Frequency Trading (HFT) experience
- Experience building cloud applications on AWS (ECS, EC2, Lambda, RDS, CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Apache Kafka
- Devops experience (Chef, Jenkins, CircleCI)
- C++, Scala, Go