We are looking for Senior Full Stack Engineers to work remotely on an Adtech company that leverages machine learning and data science to build an identity graph that can scale to reach millions of users via brands with programmatically selected households. You will build enterprise grade applications with a focus on performance, scalability, testability and maintainability. Writing clean and reusable code with an API-first mindset and an understanding of brand needs for a consistent user experience will be key to your success.
We value technical excellence and you will have both resources and time to deliver world-class code.
This is a 100% remote position, You will be working with team members in NYC.
Salary range for this role: 7500 – 10000 USD / month (full-time contractor based contract)
If you like solving hard and technically challenging problems, join us to use those skills here to create real-time, concurrent, globally distributed systems applications and services.
If you think you are a good fit even though you don’t meet all requirements – please apply, we are currently filling multiple roles and will do our best to find the best match.
- Work on projects using Spring Boot, React, PostgreSQL deployed to AWS
- Maintain and build our service oriented microservice based systems
- Work on new APIs, ETLs, platform security, scalability and resilience
- Work on both back and frontend of our application stack
- Own a complex set of services and applications
- Focus on making sure our applications run 24/7
- Lead technical discussions leading to improvements in tools, processes or projects
- Work on scaling our identity graph to deliver impactful advertising campaigns
- Work with project managers, designers, data engineers and scientists to implement new features
- Minimum 8 years of relevant professional experience including Spring Boot with Java
- Proficiency in all aspects of SDLC, from concept to running production systems
- Deep understanding of JVM and Java ecosystem
- Experience using distributed systems and concepts like queues, databases, load balancing, scalability and security
- Database experience at large scale, both SQL and NOSQL databases like Postgresql, Cassandra, Neo4j, Neptune, etc
- Proficiency in Linux
- At least BSc in Computer Science or similar field
- Real Time Bidding (RTB), AdTech experience
- Devops experience (Jenkins, Prometheus, Datadog, Pagerduty, Kubernetes)
- Experience with streaming systems like Kafka, Kinesis or similar
- Experience mentoring other team members