We are looking for Senior Data Engineers to work remotely on an Adtech company that leverages machine learning and data science to build an identity graph that can scale to reach millions of users via brands with programmatically selected households. The work includes scaling our Big Data asset that combines billions of transaction data points including intent, conversions, first party data into an identity graph that needs to scale to a future cookie less world
We value technical excellence and you will have both resources and time to deliver world-class code.
This is a 100% remote position, You will be working with team members in NYC.
Salary range for this role: 7500 – 10000 USD / month (full-time contractor based contract)
If you like solving hard and technically challenging problems, join us to use those skills here to create real-time, concurrent, globally distributed systems applications and services.
If you think you are a good fit even though you don’t meet all requirements – please apply, we are currently filling multiple roles and will do our best to find the best match.
- Work on creating and maintaining reliable and scalable distributed data processing systems
- Maintain our data lake by building searchable data sets for broader business uses
- Scale, troubleshoot and fix existing applications and services
- Own a complex set of services and applications
- Focus ensuring that our data pipelines run 24/7
- Lead technical discussions leading to improvements in tools, processes or projects
- Work on scaling our identity graph to deliver impactful advertising campaigns
- Work on AWS based infrastructure (plus some GCP)
- Minimum 8 years of relevant professional experience including Python/Java/Scala
- Proficiency in all aspects of SDLC, from concept to running production systems
- Experience using Spark or Tensorflow
- Experience leading ETL and ML pipeline projects based on Airflow, Kubeflow or similar
- AWS experience in Lambda, Glue, Athena, IAM
- Database experience at large scale, both SQL and NOSQL databases like Postgresql, Cassandra, Neo4j, Neptune, etc
- Proficiency in Linux
- Real Time Bidding (RTB), AdTech experience
- Devops experience (Jenkins, Prometheus, Datadog, Pagerduty, Kubernetes)
- Experience with streaming systems like Kafka, Kinesis or similar
- Experience mentoring other team members