We are looking for BI Developers on on Mid, Senior or Lead levels to work remotely on a data analytics projects that form a RTB exchange. The Exchange operates over 100k requests/s and all teams constantly face with high volume, low latency and geo-distributed challenges. Our data volume is over 20TB/day, over 200 uncompressed.
This is a 100% remote position, for qualified candidates we help with visa and relocation to Wrocław, Poland.
You will be working with team members in NYC and Poland.
If you like solving hard and technically challenging problems, join us to use those skills here to create real-time, concurrent, globally distributed systems applications and services.
Salary range for this role: B2B: 21000 – 23000 PLN/month, UoP: 18000 – 20000 PLN/month, we can pay in PLN, EUR or USD.
We are happy to negotiate higher compensation if you are an ideal candidate.
In this role you will design, develop, maintain, and scale BI-heavy products that rely on visual analytics, data exploration, and interactive data sets. You’ll play a key role in helping us create the necessary Looker-based infrastructure that allows us to quickly build, release, and iterate on BI-focused products.
If you think you are a good fit even though you don’t meet all requirements – please apply, we are currently filling multiple roles and will do our best to find the best match.
- Build LookML for new datasets and create the explores for different use cases
- Create looks and dashboards for our products, including both standalone and embedded dashboards and integrations with internal & external data
- Optimize used looks & dashboards to minimize response time and cost
- Define and manage the various environments necessary to effectively build enterprise class BI products from development to testing to production
- Define and own the development process for BI-centric features and products
- Experience using Looker
- Proficiency in SQL
- Solid understanding of database technologies
- Practical programming experience in Python
- Real Time Bidding (RTB), AdTech, High Frequency Trading (HFT) experience
- GCP and BigQuery experience
- Distributed model training